The Arts and Culture Plan South Australia 2019-2024 prepared by independent consultants for the government’s consideration included a series of 45 recommendations under the plan’s thirteen objectives.
The government’s response to each summarised objective is detailed in the pages below.
If you would like to be consulted in relation to the government’s response to a particular recommendation, please email email@example.com, outlining your interest.
- Ensure sectors thrive throughout the year
- Review grant programs
- Consider regional and rural South Australia
- Develop and deliver a state-wide Digital Access Plan
- Ensure the Adelaide Festival Centre Trust’s venues excel
- Examine arts governance
- Ensure a whole-of-government approach
- Explore new partnerships and collaborations
- Aboriginal arts and culture
- Education in the arts
- International engagement
- Storage for collections
- Evaluation and measurement
View a print friendly version of the government's response:
*Implementation of recommendations that have financial impacts that cannot be met from within existing departmental resources will be the subject of consideration through future budget processes.
Refer to the objectives in full.