The Arts and Culture Plan South Australia 2019-2024 prepared by independent consultants for the government’s consideration included a series of 45 recommendations under the plan’s thirteen objectives.
The government’s response to each summarised objective is detailed in the pages below.
If you would like to be consulted in relation to the government’s response to a particular recommendation, please email email@example.com, outlining your interest.
The South Australian Government is working through the recommendations. Further details can be found in the pages below with updates as at January 2020.
We also acknowledge and thank the sector for their significant support of the Arts Plan, as they respond in the context of their own work and organisations.
- Ensure sectors thrive throughout the year
- Review grant programs
- Consider regional and rural South Australia
- Develop and deliver a state-wide Digital Access Plan
- Ensure the Adelaide Festival Centre Trust’s venues excel
- Examine arts governance
- Ensure a whole-of-government approach
- Explore new partnerships and collaborations
- Aboriginal arts and culture
- Education in the arts
- International engagement
- Storage for collections
- Evaluation and measurement
View a print friendly version of the government's response:
*Implementation of recommendations that have financial impacts that cannot be met from within existing departmental resources will be the subject of consideration through future budget processes.
Refer to the objectives in full.