The Capital City Committee (CCC) is an intergovernmental body established under the City of Adelaide Act 1998 whose primary function is to enhance and promote the development of the city of Adelaide as the capital city of the state by:
- managing projects including a research function
- acting as a project catalyst including seeding promising new initiatives
- brokering partnerships and investment
- engaging stakeholders and holding events.
The CCC pursues a collaborative approach to city building that benefits all South Australians and is chaired by the Premier of South Australia. Committee members include state government ministers, the Lord Mayor of Adelaide and a number of City of Adelaide councillors.
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2020-2021 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2019-2020 (PDF, 855.3 KB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2018-2019 (PDF, 133.2 KB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2017-2018 (PDF, 271.3 KB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2016-2017 plus companion document (PDF, 6.3 MB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2015-2016 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Capital City Committee Annual Report 2014-2015 (PDF, 8.1 MB)