The Government of South Australia deeply values the thoughts and opinions of everyone who calls South Australia home.
Country Cabinet visits are a chance for members of the community, the Premier and the government to come together at a forum to discuss the challenges and opportunities unique to the different areas of our state.
The Premier, government ministers and chief executives also spend time visiting people, businesses and organisations across each region.
The forums and visits mean the state government can:
- better understand the day-to-day experiences of people living, working and doing business in South Australia, through open communication between government and community
- make better decisions about the policies, projects and services the government offers in South Australia
- help communities understand government priorities, planning and decision-making, and the effect community input has in these areas
- uncover new ideas, expertise and opportunities in our regions.
Upcoming Country Cabinet dates and details
The next Country Cabinet will be announced soon.
Previous Country Cabinet events
Port Pirie Regional Council, Port Augusta City Council, Northern Areas Council, District Council of Mount Remarkable, and Flinders Ranges Council areas
- 14-15 September
- BBQ and forum at Port Football and Community Sporting Club, Port Pirie
- 8-9 June
- BBQ and forum at Blue Lake Golf Club, Mount Gambier