Protecting the safety and prosperity of South Australians online.
Services to SA’s businesses and community
- Build community trust in transacting with government online.
- Increase South Australia's cyber security capacity through Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C), Joint Cyber Security Centre (JCSC) and AustCyber supported programs.
- Contribute to the implementation of the SA Cyber Capability Strategy for industry (cyber action plan to support economic growth, skills, protecting defence and SMEs).
- South Australian government to be a significant employer of new cyber security trainees.
- SA established as the 'cyber state' and heart of Australia’s cyber security industry.
- Broad community trust in transacting with government online
Services to SA government
- Deliver mature analysis of events and forecasts of cyber risks.
- Proactively investigate and identify possible breaches and take appropriate action to mitigate exposure and risk.
- Monitor user behaviour to minimise risk of insider threat and address when it occurs.
- Improve maturity of ability to defend, detect and respond to security incidents through training.
- SA’s Cyber Security Framework embedded and embraced as security standard.
- Enterprise security architecture framework embedded across government (secure by design).
- Bolster security operational capability for whole of government services managed by the Office of the Chief Information Officer.
- Government data and assets are well protected from and proactively monitored for cyber security threats.
- Agencies are equipped with the training and resources required to defend, detect and respond to security incidents in a timely and consistent manner.
- South Australia’s Cyber Security Framework updated to reflect current trends and requirements.