Enable government innovation, efficiency and effectiveness through the provision of the latest digital collaboration tools, to produce better outcomes and services for citizens and businesses
Services to SA’s businesses and community
- Meaningful and streamlined engagement with the ICT industry through presentations at various forums to share South Australian Government’s priorities and opportunities, aligned with an outcomes-based, early engagement approach.
- Co-design initiatives with strategic ICT, digital and/or cyber security suppliers to deliver social and economic benefit to the state.
- Lead the development of easily consumable services that make it easy for businesses to use a digital identity (partner with Commonwealth, agencies, business etc. to develop).
- Establish partnerships with cyber security organisations to enhance cyber security capabilities and resilience in South Australia’s small to medium businesses.
- Accessible, predictable early engagement with industry to enable outcomes-based procurements.
- Co-design and deliver social and economic benefit to the state in partnership with strategic ICT, digital and cyber security suppliers
Services to SA Government
- Continue to mature the model for service transformation to enable widespread agency adoption of and capability to transform service delivery for citizens and businesses.
- Expand the identity ecosystem to encompass other sectors, including finance and retail.
- Widespread agency adoption of contemporary network security approaches, including zero trust network principles for government systems and applications.
- Continuously develop easily customisable toolkits to enable agencies to adopt new functionality as conveniently and quickly as possible (Office 365).
- Deliver Enterprise Voice solutions based on agency user personas for consolidated investment, economy of scale and value realisation.
- Exit government hosting services business.
- Active communities of practice across government, informing better ways of delivering services.
- Provide a robust set of whole of government digital platforms, including surveys, community engagement, forms, websites and others as required.