Design and deliver technology, cyber security and digital services that are accessible and meet the needs of South Australian businesses, community and government.
Services to SA’s businesses and community
- Deliver improved citizen and business interactions with government via the personalised South Australian Government Services Portal initiative, in partnership with agencies.
- Support agencies to design new services incorporating digital inclusion, architecture principles and security from the start.
- Deliver high speed, low cost, ubiquitous connectivity across more of South Australia.
- Significant number of citizen and business services delivered in a personalised, secure and accessible way via the South Australian Government Services Portal.
- Deliver high speed, low cost, ubiquitous connectivity across further parts of South Australia.
- Consistent omni-channel experience in transacting with government (between in-person, online, chatbot etc).
Services to SA Government
- Deliver Enterprise Voice solutions based on agency user personas for consolidated investment, economy of scale and value realisation.
- Active communities of practice across government, informing better ways of delivering services.
- Provide a robust set of whole of government digital platforms, including surveys, community engagement, forms, websites and others as required.
- Continue to mature the model for service transformation to enable widespread agency adoption of and capability to transform service delivery for citizens and businesses.
- Expand the identity ecosystem to encompass other sectors, including finance and retail.
- Widespread agency adoption of contemporary network security approaches, including zero trust network principles for government systems and applications.