The Advance Together Grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to develop projects that improve their governance and strengthen their capacity building skills.
The grants help multicultural organisations achieve one or more of the following outcomes:
- build the capacity of multicultural organisations and communities to actively participate in all aspects of South Australian society and economy
- strengthen the governance of multicultural organisations to lead, develop, support and advocate for their communities
- build partnerships between multicultural organisations and service providers to combine their strengths and abilities to better respond to the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- strengthen organisational capacity of multicultural organisations to attract funding support, as well as recruit, retain and improve the skills and knowledge of volunteers and members
- develop and improve best practices and procedures, such as strategic planning, risk management, Work Health and Safety, and financial management, and
- strengthen communication between members of the organisation, government agencies and other stakeholders.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 30 April 2021.
Online application forms and guidelines are available from the Advance Together Grants page.