D3 Digital Challenges bring local entrepreneurs and the community together to solve various challenges South Australians face.
D3 is a three step process to Discuss, Design and Deliver.
- a current local problem is chosen to solve
- teams work together to discuss, understand and define the problem
- people-centred customer research is undertaken to inform design concepts
- coaching is received to deliver a quality pitch.
This toolkit will take you through the 7 phases of the journey so that you can run your own D3 Digital Challenge.
- Getting started with your D3 Challenge
- Defining the problem for your D3 Challenge
- Promoting your D3 Challenge
- Running your D3 Challenge workshops
- Judging the team pitches
- Closing your D3 Challenge
- Validating the business concept
Browse through the sections to understand what is involved and how to run your own D3 Challenge. Check the Resources for D3 challenge owners page for checklists and templates to help you on your journey.