The South Australian COVID-19 Transition Committee looks at which restrictions should be eased and in what order, to move toward reinvigorating the state’s economy and returning to a more normal way of life.
The Committee is comprised of some of the state’s most senior public servants and meets at least fortnightly, and more regularly if required:
- Mr Nick Reade, Chief Executive, Department of the Premier and Cabinet (chair)
- Commissioner Grant Stevens, South Australia Police (State Coordinator)
- Professor Nicola Spurrier, Chief Public Health Officer
- Dr Chris McGowan, Chief Executive, Department for Health and Wellbeing
- Mr David Reynolds, Chief Executive, Department of Treasury and Finance
- Ms Leonie Muldoon, Chief Executive, Department for Trade and Investment
- Professor Mehdi Doroudi, Deputy Chief Executive, Department of Primary Industries and Regions SA (member from 14 September 2021).
Minutes taken at meetings of the South Australian COVID-19 Transition Committee
There are no minutes for meetings 64 and 93.