This grant supports artists and organisations to build a national and international profile through the development of relationships, networks and market opportunities. The category covers all art forms and the activity must benefit South Australian artists.
To assist you with your application, read the Arts and Culture Grants Program General Guidelines before you apply.
|February 2021 Round||July 2021 Round||October 2021 Round||February 2022 Round|
|Grant amount||up to $15,000||up to $15,000||up to $15,000||up to $15,000|
|Open date||11 January 2021||17 May 2021||6 September 2021||20 December 2021|
|Closing date||5 pm|
8 February 2021
2 July 2021
11 October 2021
7 February 2022
|Notification date||23 April 2021||3 September 2021||17 December 2021||14 April 2022|
|Funded activity commencement date||30 April 2021||6 September 2021||20 December 2021||18 April 2022|
Who can apply:
- Independent artists/groups and arts workers
- Funded organisations: small-to-medium organisations, major organisations
- For-profit arts and cultural organisations such as private galleries, agents, publishers, producers and presenters can apply where a direct benefit to South Australian artists can be demonstrated
Who is ineligible:
- Artists residing outside South Australia
- Organisations funded through the National Performing Arts Partnership Framework (NPAPF) formerly known as Major Performing Arts (MPA) Companies
- Statutory Authorities
What you can apply for:
- Travel to national or international markets, art fairs, events or festivals, where it can be demonstrated that South Australian artists are the key beneficiaries of the activity
- Costs to bring key industry representatives to South Australia for meetings or presentations
- The development of marketing materials for promotion related to market development
- Tour development, including small-scale presentations of new work (that hasn’t toured previously) in a new region or market, noting that this category is not intended to support full-scale touring
What this category does not fund:
- Touring of an established exhibition or work that has toured previously. You can apply for support for this in the Projects - Independent Artists and Groups or the Touring Support categories.
How to apply
Read the How to Apply guidelines before you begin preparing your application.
There are four key elements to your application as listed below.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to commence an application. Type/copy text into the provided fields.
Project Summary (up to 300 words)
Project Detail and Rationale (up to 1000 words)
Refer to the Assessment Criteria and include:
- objectives of your activity
- professional benefits.
Enter a short biography (up to 300 words) or upload a CV for each.
Project Plan and Timeline
Complete the table in the application form, including:
- dates/stages of your activity (highlighting the period of funded activity)
- how and where you will undertake or deliver the activity
- who will be involved at each stage
- expected outcomes at each stage.
Upload letters of support (up to five) and confirmations to the application form. Combine documents where possible.
Upload Support Material to the application form.
Refer to How to Apply for information about Support Material.
Complete the consolidated budget template in the application form.
Upload a detailed budget and notes to budget (including quotes to support major expenses) to the application form.
Refer to How to Apply for information about application budgets.
|Restless Dance Theatre||Promotional Videos to market the company's work||$8,660|
|Writers SA||Literary Market Lab||$15,000|
|Paul Gazzola||Of Boys and Men, market development||$5,244|
|The Mill||The Emerging Producer Exchange||$9,784|
|Andy Beecroft||Honey Pot – Arts Marketplace||$10,500|
|Pulsing Heart||HEXADECA Market Development||$12,578|
For more information or assistance contact ASAGrants@sa.gov.au