The Arts Organisations Program provides funding to vibrant arts organisations that contribute to a sustainable and thriving arts culture in South Australia.
Annual or multi-year funding is available for small to medium arts organisations to support Creativity, Success, Artistic risk, Ambition, Reach and Access.
Annual funding provides between $50,000 and $100,000 per annum. Multi-year funding provides more than $100,000 per annum.
|Grant amount||Annual funding provides between $50,000 and $100,000 per annum. Multi-year funding provides more than $100,000 per annum.|
|Open date||Program guidelines under review|
|Spend commencement date||1 January 2020|
2018 Arts Organisation Program Peer Assessors
- Belinda MacQueen, Chair (Arts Management)
- Nick Hughes (Community Arts, Disability Arts and Dance)
- Julianne Pierce (Emerging and Experimental Arts)
- Anne Wiberg (Music)
- Anna Hughes (Visual Arts and Craft)
- Rebecca Pearce (Theatre)
- Becci Love (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander representative)