The South Australian Cyber Security Framework has now been released, replacing the Information Security Management Framework.
The framework helps agencies to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve their cyber security.
The framework aims to:
- ensure cyber security risks are managed to protect individual agencies and the broader South Australian Government
- assure the South Australian public of the security of their information that is entrusted to the State Government
- demonstrate alignment to internationally recognised good practice in cyber risk management
- maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in compliance with policy, legal and regulatory requirements
- maintain the reputation of the individual agencies and the broader South Australian Government.
The framework applies to South Australian Government public sector agencies, and suppliers that provide services to government agencies.
Further training, guidance and support will be provided to agencies in the new year.
You can view the framework and a suite of supporting materials at https://security.sa.gov.au