Nominations for the 2020 Ruby Awards are now open, closing 19 November 2020.
The 2020 Ruby Awards will celebrate South Australia’s arts and culture sector by recognising artists, performances or events in artistic excellence, creative achievement, innovation, community involvement and inspirational leadership.
In a year like no other, the sector has shown great resilience, innovation and adaptation.
Now in their 15th year the awards were named after late arts patron, Dame Ruby Litchfield.
The categories for the 2020 awards are:
- Best Community or Regional Event or Project 2020
- Outstanding Contribution by and Organisation or Group
- Best Festival
- Best Work or Event Outside a Festival
- Best Work or Event Within a Festival
- Made in Adelaide
- Best Work, Event or Project for Young People
- Frank Ford Memorial Young Achiever Award
- Geoff Crowhurst Memorial Award
- Stevie Gadlibarti Goldsmith Memorial Award
- Premier's Award for Lifetime Achievement
Nominations close midnight 19 November 2020 with the awards to be presented on 16 December 2020.
View nomination criteria and further information from the Ruby Awards page.