A year of provocative and immersive art experiences awaits audiences as part of the 2022 program of the Art Gallery of South Australia (AGSA).
Yayoi Kusama’s ‘infinity room,’ part of THE SPIRITS OF THE PUMPKINS DESCENDED INTO THE HEAVENS
From major international presentations by Yayoi Kusama, Robert Wilson and Nalini Malani, to the risk-taking and expansive vision of the Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art, AGSA will offer a wellspring of deep thought and infinite ideas in 2022.
4 March to 5 June 2022
- 2022 Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art: Free/State
From 1 April 2022
- THE SPIRITS OF THE PUMPKINS DESCENDED INTO THE HEAVENS by Yayoi Kusama
21 May to 6 November 2022
- Pure Form: Japanese sculptural ceramics and Absence Embodied by Chiara Shiota
9 July to 3 October 2022
- Moving portraits by Robert Wilson
- Archie 100: A Century of the Archibald Prize
4 November 2022 to 29 January 2023
- Gamepieces by Nalini Malani
For full exhibition, ticketing and event details, visit agsa.sa.gov.au