The Department of the Premier and Cabinet provides central agency leadership in responding to issues that affect South Australia’s future prosperity.
We work collaboratively with other government departments to ensure a whole-of-government approach is taken in achieving the Premier’s vision for South Australia, as a place where people and business thrive.
Our staff work across a number of business areas in support of the government’s priorities.
In addition, we provide:
- policy development in collaboration with other agencies
- Aboriginal community support and advice
- advice to the government about multicultural affairs
- arts and cultural services
- veterans support and services
- whole-of-government communications.
As the chief agency for the Premier, we have a significant role to play in promoting Aboriginal Reconciliation and employment diversity. We are also a White Ribbon Accredited Workplace.
- Download: DPC Organisational Chart (198.9 KB PDF)