The South Australian Government sponsors an annual multi-jurisdictional customer satisfaction measurement survey.
This survey benchmarks a number of South Australian government service areas against peer services in other jurisdictions, including New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and the United Kingdom.
- provide year-on-year comparisons by satisfaction and expectation
- track variation in customers' perceptions of performance against key elements including employees, values, process and goals
- track customers' perceptions of the contact methods used and their preferences by service
- help to match service improvement initiatives with customer identified pain points
- help to assess the impact of service reforms in a systematic manner.
The results capture feedback from consumers and businesses, weighted to be representative of South Australia’s population.
Insights from the survey can be used to guide agencies to lift customer satisfaction and deliver a more consistent customer experience.
The 2016 and 2017 customer satisfaction measurement reports are accessible through the proactive disclosure of Freedom of Information request DPC18/0822.